History of the Practice
1900 - Medical practice opens at 15 Green Lane owned by Professor McFall who was a forensic doctor as well as a GP.
1930s - Dr William Waters joined. He had previously had a surgery in Victoria Road, Tuebrook.
1956 - Dr Harvey Waters joined his father at Green Lane.
1963 - Dr William Fitzsimons became a partner after the death of his father.
1985 - Dr Moira Baird (nee Fitzsimons) joined the practice. Dr John Douglas retired.
1987 - Dr Timothy Fitzsimons joined the partnership.
1989 - Dr Helen Scholfield joined the partnership for three years and became a consultant obstetrician at the Liverpool Women's Hospital.
1991 - Dr James Graham joined the partnership. Dr W Fitzsimons retired.
1991 - Dr Nicola Carter (wife of Dr J Graham) joined the partnership.
1991 - Old premises is replaced by a modern purpose-built surgery.
2002 - Dr Heather Walker joined the practice and became a partner two years later.
2011 - Dr Howard Davies joined the partnership.
2013 - Dr Jessica Grabham joined the Partnership.
2014 - After a long illness with cancer Dr Moira Baird dies. Dr Carter retired.
2015 - Dr Ros McArthur joined the Partnership. Dr Fitzsimons retired.
2016 - Dr Hannah Lawless joined. The modernised reception area is completed.
2017 - Drs Stickland, Fok and Hart joined the practice.
2018 - Dr Grabham leaves and Dr Bird joins the practice.